About LUMINOR Environmental
LUMINOR is a Canadian corporation whose sole purpose is to provide you, our valued WTP (Water Treatment Partner), with the best service, support, product and warranty that this industry has ever seen.
Specializing in ultraviolet water treatment solutions, LUMINOR designs, engineers and assembles all their products in Canada. With product solutions for whole home, light commercial, commercial/industrial and municipal.
LUMINOR’s founder and owner is Myron Lupal. As the company’s CEO, Myron has been involved in the water industry for over 30 years, the duration of his entire career. He has an extensive business background as well as managerial experience in all aspects of the corporation including sales, marketing, engineering and product development. Myron has held active positions within the CWQA, including past president, as well as being heavily involved and called upon for input with both water treatment rules and the IUVA's manufacturing council.
LUMINOR's President & General Manager is Brock Lupal. Having been with the company since its very early days Brock brings a deep understanding of all products LUMINOR has to offer as well as the markets it sells into around the world. Currently LUMINOR distributes product to over 55 countries around the globe and has 100's of thousands of installations.
OUR PROMISE TO OUR CUSTOMERS IS SIMPLE
- To manufacture a reliable product that customers can stake their business reputation on
- To listen to our valued customer
- To return your e-mail or voicemail inquiries within 24 hours
- To deliver you a cost-effective UV solution
- To support our distribution with valued sales leads
- To stay on the leading edge of technological developments
- To be involved in our industry and help shape the laws that affect our business
- To be an environmentally aware corporate citizen and to practice this in our business
- To keep our customers up-to-date with product changes
- To turn your service issues around within 48 hours
**LUMINOR’s systems are tested for reduction of the MS-2 coliphage challenge microorganism to demonstrate a log reduction greater than or equal to the reduction caused by a dose of 40mJ/cm^2**