About LUMINOR Environmental
LUMINOR is a Canadian corporation whose sole purpose is to provide you, our valued WTP (Water Treatment Partner), with the best service, support, product and warranty that this industry has ever seen.
Specializing in ultraviolet disinfection solutions, LUMINOR designs, engineers and assembles all their products in Canada. With product solutions for whole home, light commercial, commercial/industrial and municipal, LUMINOR provides a “one-stop” solution for all your disinfection needs.
LUMINOR’s founder and owner is Myron Lupal. As the company’s CEO, Myron has been involved in the water industry for over 30 years, the duration of his entire career. He has an extensive business background as well as managerial experience in all aspects of the corporation including sales, marketing, engineering and product development. Myron has held active positions within the CWQA, including past president, as well as being heavily involved and called upon for input with both water treatment rules and the IUVA's manufacturing council.
LUMINOR's President & General Manager is Brock Lupal. Having been with the company since its very early days Brock brings a deep understanding of all products LUMINOR has to offer as well as the markets it sells into around the world. Currently LUMINOR distributes product to over 55 countries around the globe and has 100's of thousands of installations.
Environmental stresses on our world's ecosystems continue to come under pressure from global expansion and as a result our water supplies quality and availability continue to decline. LUMINOR Environmental is committed to providing environmentally friendly solutions to aid our global customer base in their quest for safe, clean water. With the use of non-invasive technologies such as ultraviolet light, LUMINOR stands ready to address water quality issues with safe, easy-to-use, and value-driven products for home, industry and small municipal applications.
Illuminating technologies for life is not only our motto, but the driving force behind our employees in their quest to protect our water resources for future generations.
OUR PROMISE TO OUR CUSTOMERS IS SIMPLE
- To manufacture a reliable product that customers can stake their business reputation on
- To listen to our valued customer
- To return your e-mail or voicemail inquiries within 24 hours
- To deliver you a cost-effective UV solution
- To support our distribution with valued sales leads
- To stay on the leading edge of technological developments
- To be involved in our industry and help shape the laws that affect our business
- To be an environmentally aware corporate citizen and to practice this in our business
- To keep our customers up-to-date with product changes
- To turn your service issues around within 48 hours